Friday 8 February 2013

50 Random Facts About Me



1. 2nd June 2010, the happiest day of my life. I gave birth to my beautiful princess Lyla Kendall.
2. My nickname is Pebbles, apparently I looked a lot like Pebbles Flintstone as a baby.
3. My favourite colour is pink my boyfriend won't let me buy anything else that's pink for our home, he says our house is gay!
4. Due to my love of makeup the other half calls me 'Dippy with her Lippy!'
5. I have 2 older brothers and one older sister, I'm the youngest by 10yrs!
6. I have 9 nieces and 3 nephews, I love them all to pieces
7. Family is the most important thing in my life
8. I absolutely love penguins, if I ever win the lottery I will keep them as pets
9. I'm from Liverpool and my family are all Evertonians
10. My favourite ever holiday was 3 weeks staying with my family in Vancouver (I've been twice so far) with a week in L.A in the middle


11. I would love to emigrate to somewhere hot but would probably miss my family too much
12. I have 3 beautiful God Daughters
13. I would love to be a Makeup Artist and plan on doing so when I am well and able
14. I have a phobia of anything that flies especially butterflies, moths, wasps and dragonflies
15. I love mafia films, my favourite film is Godfather II
16. I am totally obsessed with The Vampire Diaries, totally team Delena!
17. My favourite cuisine is Italian, tagliatelle pollo al forno? Si per favore!
18. I would not leave the house without mascara
19. My favourite soap is Home & Away, I'm fairly sure I'm the only person in the country that still watches but I bloody love it! Heath Braxton ♥
20. My favourite band is Oasis and has been since I was 7


21. My favourite chocolate bar is a Starbar
22. My alcohol drink of choice is Jack Daniels with Diet Coke
23. Mojitos are my favourite cocktails
24. I'm a pretty good cook and if I ever the time I'm considering having a cooking blog also
25. My favourite fast food is KFC
26. I could only eat chicken for the rest of my life and wouldn't care
27. I can only have my Telly/Radio volume on an even number or 33 and I have no idea why
28. Cherries are my favourite fruit
29. I'm fanatical about Christmas I start my shopping in June, start burning Christmas candles as soon as it gets cold and my 8ft Christmas tree is up part way through November
30. I love Karl Pilkington, the things he comes out with are absolutely hilarious!


31. I really despise adverts, thank the Lord for Sky+
32. I'm half Irish, my dad is from Co Wexford
33. I would love to go to Australia but it will have to wait until Lyla (and any other children I have) is older, I think it'd be unfair to travel so far while she's so small
34. My favourite flowers are lillies even though they're apparently the 'funeral flowers'
35. I can't wait to have another baby but will wait until Lyla starts full time school
36. I would rather go to the pub with friends for a natter and a laugh than clubbing
37. Everytime I go the cinema I fall asleep and miss the end of the film, even if I'm really enjoying it
38. I'm a shopaholic!
39. My favourite book series is Sophie Kinsellas Shopaholics series and the film was a bitter disappointment
40. I love karaoke


41. I love snuggling up with my princess and watching Disney films
42. 9 is my favourite number
43. I love being crafty and artistic
44. I love to have candles around the house, my favourite is Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir which I burn in our bedroom
45. My favourite part of a night out is the getting ready
46. I can't drive, I've never felt the need to but am hoping to get my license sometime this year
47. My perfect car would be a pink Beetle
48. My signature scent is Ralph Lauren Romance
49. I love singing, dancing and playing with Lyla. Her happy, smiley face melts my heart
50. I want to start adding video makeup tutorials on here but don't know if I'll have the confidence to speak to a camera

I did it! Wow! This is harder than it seems! Hope you've gotten to know me a bit better.



2 comments:

  1. Loved reading this post your little girl is adorable. haha my house used to be gay with a hot pink kitchen, pink fridge, toaster and kettle but its all neutral now :-( although there are still bits of pink round the house haha. Omg my family are all Liverpudlians. KFC and Mojitos two big favs of mine, tried to make my own Mojitos and well... i failed miserably, tom cruise i aint xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Luce, shes my world! My kitchen is painted with purple glitter paint and all pink accessories haha love it! Wouldn't have a clue how to make my own mojitos although I can guarantee im nowhere near as bad as my mate who tried to make them with dried mint!! X

      Delete