Wednesday 19 December 2012

Letter to the Big Man


Dear Father Christmas,

I have been a very good girl this year. As a reward I would love to find some of the following items in my stocking pretty please with sugar on top.

1. Valentina Eau de Parfum 50ml

2. Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector, Topaz


My skin is so dry at the moment I really need some luminosity. 



3. Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel
Ive never tried an enzyme peel as I have psoriasis and very sensitive skin, I asked my dermatologist if this would cause me problems but she gave me the ok to try it.


4. Smoked Palette, Urban Decay
The last thing I need is another eyeshadow pallette but that doesnt stop me from wanting one.

5. Vintage Classic Chanel Bag
Well! A girl can dream!


Lots of love,


Julie-Ann, Aged 26 and 1/2 X



What's on your Christmas list this year?


Images: Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment